Comfort and quality are the hallmarks at Dr. Woodall's Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Knoxville. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance, and billing.
We strive to bring you state of the art, cutting edge, but proven technology in a warm and comfortable environment. We have built our practice almost totally on word of mouth referrals from satisfied patients. Because of these many referrals from our patients and the growth of our Practice, we are happy to announce our recent move to a new location at Capital Pointe Medical Center, at 161 Capital Drive. Just off I-40 and Pellissippi Parkway, we are easily accessible and convenient to Knox and surrounding counties.
We offer early and late appointments for your convenience. Please call 865-531-0894 to reserve your personal appointment time.
We know you have many choices when selecting a dentist in Knoxville, TN so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via a phone call to our office at 865-831-0894, or email through our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
We accept all major insurance carriers
- Digital Radiography (50 to 90% radiation reduction) Panoramic Radiography
- Intra Oral Photography
- Micro-Air Abrasion (Allows for no needle micro-dentistry)
- Argon Laser
- Diagnodent Laser (More accurate decay detection)
- LED Composite Curing Lights
- Laser and Halogen Composite Curing Lights
- High Speed Fiberoptic Rotary Handpieces
- ProTaper NiTi Rotary Endodontic System
- CAD Assisted Invisalign Adult Orthodontics
- Photographic Cosmetic Computer Imaging (view cosmetic possibilities before any treatment
- NANO Technology Restoratives
- Incubation Spore Testing to Ensure Sterile Instruments
- State of the Art Digital Autoclave (Sterilization machine)
- CAESY Computer Aided Video Patient Education System (Gives you comprehensive Information and graphics about almost any dental topic)
- Cable TV available in Treatment Rooms as desired
- Piezo Ultrasonics (For better and more comfortable cleanings and periodontal care)
- Computer Periodontal Charting (For better tracking of periodontal health)